2.23.2012

Hattie Rose Hoffman

The day Hattie arrived I had been having contractions for a few days, so we knew she was going to come early. On Friday, i went to work and at 2:00 called my doctor and upon meeting with her I was at 4 cm. I arrived at the hospital shortly after and at 3:50 she broke my water. Things slowly progressed and at 11:03PM I began the final stage of labor; Hattie made an easy transition into our lives on February 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM, she weighed 5.14 and was 18.5" long. 
Harrison arrived the next morning to meet his beautiful baby sister whom he cannot keep his hands or kisses off. He absolutely adores her, as do we. She is such a peaceful little girl, who is doing magnificently well on the outside. We feel so very blessed with two amazing kids. 



these pictures totally gets me choked up, Harrison is such a loving child and his adoration for his  little sister is so tender hearted that I know he will forever be her protector. 



My parents arrived a few hours before Hattie arrived...

2 comments:

Paula said...

The pictures are so sweet. Such a beautiful family you have. Blessings to you 4.

charlie said...

Harrison The Big Brother, so glad we got there in time....She is Beautiful...