6.16.2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Harrison is passionate about most activities, especially when those activities are ones that Pat enjoys, too. We recently bought H his very own climbing, body-harness. He had been patiently awaiting this purchase, so when we saw that we would have a few days where the clouds were to break in the morning (as MT has turned into the Pacific Northwest) his wish came true. Here are some photos from our quick outing to a local boulder to get some practice time in. Climb-on!





Wait, I need some chalk...



Made it, all by myself!

5 comments:

Jordan & Mendie Welu said...

Ok, first, so proud of Harrison. He looks like he has been doing this for years. As for Patrick, he looks really enthused to be there. That 4th pic down cracks me up! Way to go H!

Laci said...

Oh my god, that is too funny! Way to go, Harrison - you look like a pro (love the chalk pic).

Paula said...

He totally looks like a pro.. Even with his little chalk bag. I love it!

Anonymous said...

FEARLESS FOSDICK !!!
No kidding... what a child.
I think my greats are the luckiest children on earth, and i simply adore them... babi

charlie said...

Now the work begins....PaPa will have BIGGER muscles than he already does...whoo whoo...Harrison that is a big rock...like MiMi says BE CAREFUL... will be fun..luv ya Gramma G.